A successful CRM system makes life easier for YOU.
You may be a small business and think you can handle all your customers and sales leads. But let’s face it we can’t always keep on top of everything. Although things are tight at the minute if you find yourself answering yes to any of these questions then maybe it’s time to bow down and invest in a CRM system.
- Do you use multiple methods to communicate with your customers?
- Do your customer’s demographics vary?
- Do you want to be able to target specific customers and personalize their message?
- Do you want your sales pipeline to be a lot more visible?
- Have you found yourself or one of your team has called the same person twice with the same pitch?(F.Y.I Customers DO NOT like this!)
- Are you becoming fed up generating those time consuming reports? Zzzzzzzz
- Are you struggling to identify the marketing and sales trends within your company? (If so you may be missing opportunities!)
Setting up a CRM system can sometimes be costly so don’t panic. Why not try work out a financial plan for your business that works best for you. With Acquaint we can spread the cost of your CRM system over a period of months. And once your CRM System is in place prepare for…
It really is hard to believe that Christmas Day is just 6 days from now. Not long to go until one is tucking into their turkey and ham. #yumyum
Whilst all of us are thinking of the food and presents or whatever tickles your Christmas fancy, marketers around the world are using their cunning abilities to attract our eyes to shop windows up and down the country. Here at 4pm we thought we would let you in on some tips to look out for or to utilize in your own business.
1. Get people to buy one thing – Marketers have become increasingly aware of the importance to get shoppers to buy 1 item. It doesn’t seem like much does it? This is where “shopping momentum” comes into effect. With our first purchase there is a sense of guilt attached as we invariably had to open our wallets and splash the cash, however with every following purchase that “guilt” slowly ebbs.
2. Make the most of your Signs, POS (point of sale) and Packaging – Jazz things up! Large clear font that allows for a quick read is the most effective. Use point of sale displays and signs in the store to attract the eyes of the consumer. Make sure they are at “buy level”. Remember : eye level is buy level!
3. Create a larger footfall - Work with the other retailers to promote why people should be visiting your stores. Specialized and themed events and sales are key to creating a wider consumer interest. The traditional Santa’ Grotto is always sure to bring families to your outlets by the bucket load! Also, compare your prices to those of larger retailers so you can try to persuade the consumer that you are better value for money.
4. Be Social - If you have a Facebook page, why not be creative and create a twist on an advent calendar? Post daily offers that are valid for that day only. Each day the offer’s get better and better ultimately resulting in one “mega” giveaway.
5. Do something “Buzzworthy” - Get in contact with customers via their mobile phone, through youtube and other social media sites or through an interactive experience. Interacting with customers on a face to face level is invaluable for companies and marketers.
Hopefully that short list will help in your overall marketing campaigns…….bring on the turkey and ham!!